Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Right to Choose


As I wrote a while ago, the Piecemakers are working on the 2008 exchange, which is called "Your Choice".

I've already cut several of the fabrics, so they were not available for this picture, however I can give you an idea about the range of different fabrics we are working with.

Michelle's fabric (the yellow novelty print on the bottom right) has proved the most challenging to work with:

I think I'm going to have to modify my pattern to do something with this fabric!

I've got six blocks (out of 17) cut, pieces prepared and basted down. All I have to do is find a good movie and sit and stitch, that won't take long at all. My favorite of the blocks so far is one I did for Pam, who submitted a rich navy batik.

I can't wait until June when I'm free to reveal pictures of my blocks, and I'll get to see the blocks others have made for me.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Hi and welcome to More Quilting for Fun Blog ring. I love the fabrics and the house quilt on your blog.