Monday, December 1, 2008

Monthly Accounting

Hey what do you know, it's time to make the second installment of monthly accounting.

So how did I do with my goals last month?

Completions:
-Quilt and bind table runner for my sister-in-law as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving

Made Progress:
-Binding for "Blush and Bashful" (Kay's pink and pink glorified 9 patch quilt)
-Sandwich, quilt and bind "Princeton Plainsboro" (2007 Piecemaker's house quilt project)
-Make applique center for 2008 Piecemakers' exchange quilt
-Finish piecing the top for "Ramblin' Rose"
-Finish blackwork blocks by the end of 2008.

Left Untouched:
-Sandwich, quilt and bind "Briner's Picnic"
-Finish quilting Victorian sampler quilt for my sister's Christmas gift.

New items to put on my list for December:
2 pin cushions for the ECQG exchange
3 placemats/tablerunner sets for gifts
6 grocery sacks for gifts

2 comments:

Danielle said...

One week later, I have finished quilting my sister's Christmas quilt (it needs binding), worked on my applique center for the Piecemaker's exchange quilt, learned how to bind a quilt and used that knowledge to apply the binding to two quilts, one of which has now been sewn down. And I made pin cushions for the ECQG exchange. (Pics to come)

Juryizstillout said...

You sure get a lot done! Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I've got another friend in Marietta, and we lived for years in Chattanooga. What part of GA do you hail from?