Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quilts of Valor, Wounded Warriors, Women and oh, something ready to be quilted, finally!


 I made the backing for the Sherwood Forest Romance, so it's going to Melinda tomorrow for long-arm love.  I've only asked her once before and I have to say that I have great emotional attachment to that quilt although I didn't love it at all.  I can't wait for her to quilt this one because I do love it already.
Sherwood Forest Romance & backing


My bee group "The Piecemakers" made quilt tops for Quilts of Valor last week.  My guild did quilt tops for Wounded Warriors.  I managed to work in both sessions through the week. (Then spent days resting, including Saturday which basically took 22 hours of sleep, but unlike our wounded heroes I will get better and be fine in the next few months!)  
Of course JAN finished her quilt top, LOL
Wounded Warriors Quilt

Some of the Piecemakers 
Pam having no fun at all!

Also Quilts of Valor in Progress










A quilt Jan & I made last year... thank goodness she quilted it!






























e

1 comment:

Love Of Quilts said...

Love the blue and white quilt you and Jan made. Its good to hear you are back to sewing abd doing much better. Trish